Friday, June 5, 2009

05.06.09

hello people of the world!

its 3:42 pm. and im bored. very.
its been a few days since i really blogged.

ive been busy lah.
hahaha. im a busy dude u know? no u dont.
hahaha.

so went to take pictures for my art yesterday.
met b at bedok interchange.
then mrt-ied down to clarke quay.
upon reaching clarke quay, guess what happened?
MY CAMERA HAD SOME PROBLEMS!(wth?!)
i went out just to take pictures, and my camera is spoil?
stoooooopid right? hahaha.
luckily, b brought her camera also..
hahaha. see! suspense right?
so snapped pics.
we walked from clarke quay to fort canning.
i swear fort canning is an eeriee place. i swear.
i shall not mention anything here. anything call me to ask me.
my number ( 1800-223-1313) dont forget to call.
then from fort canning, walked to cathay.
watched a movie, then i sent b home.:P
heee(:

later that night, i went to simpang bedok to meet my family.
had dinner there. woah, i ate like a pig.
hahahaha.
so, thats it.
and dont forget to save and call my number k?

*thats my new number*

i love you, shiya

`010409



__________________________________

im bored right now. people, entertain me! hahs..


kk, since im bored, i decided to go post a new video.
i'll put the link once ive finish uploading the video alrighty?(:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMmX6Ucqh5k&feature=channel_page
and this video is dedicated to u, b.
i want nobody but you(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home