Saturday, May 30, 2009

30.05.09

hello people of the world!

so.. Monday would be the mothertongue O level's paper.
hmmm. i want to get it over and done with ok?
hahaha.

went to pasir ris to make my ez-link card just now.

before that gave baby a surprise.
as i knew she had band performance at bedok library,
i decided to suddenly pop up to watch her performance.
hahaha. surprised huh b?
hahaha
adrian wanted to surprise candy too, but he was late.
he came after the performance.
so yea..
then after that went to pasir ris ah.
after making my card, i forced b to go and eat.
she refused to, though she hasnt eaten since morning.
she didnt want to eat. then i use my always-working-tactic which was by saying "if you love me, go eat"
then she would have no choice right?
hahahahahaha!


so yea.. thats all folks!


i love you, shiya

`010409

____________________________________


10:50 pm


hey.. i dont know what to do, so im just penning down my thoughts here.
what am i thinking of currently?
hmm.. one main thing actually.
but i'd rather keep it to myself.
things happen so fast ya? very indeed.
it was just like yesterday we went to the zoo.
i mean, if its possible, i want nothing to change.
NOTHING.
i hope it doesnt change.
im happy now. i have gotten everything i need.
a good girlfriend, family and friends.
its as if i own the world.
i dont want this moment to end.
its priceless.
can it be bought? of course not.
i just have chills running down my spine when i think too much.
u know?
i cant be too ignorant too.
i cant just let everything that is wrong to revolve around me with me not doing anything.
i might as well be dumb then.

i need to know if there is anything amiss.
if i have done anything wrong, please let me know.

-love me
-trust me

thats all im asking for.

i dont want to lose you, b.
i love you so much.
i swear i do.
i hope you do too.

*expressionless*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Valencia N. said...

*HAPPY*

May 30, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home