Monday, May 4, 2009

my malay letter writing. i translate it to english.





QN: you have not been in scool for 3 days in a row. the school has sent a warning letter and if you dont take any actions, you will be suspended from school if you dont have any valid reasons. write a letter of apology to the principal so that your punishment will not take place. you have to be convincing in writing the letter.

[ all the crap like address and all]
[date]
[the address of the school.]

dear mr P,
I am abdul thaqif, a student from 5N2, wishes to make an explanation on why i should not be suspended from school for three days in a row.

the reason is because IVE BEEN ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!! while i was on the way walking to school. they brought me to the other world~

at first, i did not believe that this was happening to me. i was afraid. i was afraid that they would harm me and do all sorts of things to me. however, the aliens welcomed me with open arms. i really did not expect this.

a few hours later, we got along well. we talked and joked around. they confessed to me that at first, they wanted to destroy earth. but after meeting me, they have changed their perception about humans and decided to let them be free. i have changed their mindsets about human beings.

therefore, i dont think its fair for u to suspend me, as i have not only saved your life, i have saved everybody elses' life. you should THANK me instead.

Love;
Thaqif


[my teacher wrote:Thaqif, i will not give marks and go through your paper because you have not put in effort in your work]

i was like LOL!!! hahahahaha!

so, thats the story that i wrote for mt that day! ahahahaha


soo had a good day. pretty tiring day ah. went straight home from sch. baby sill had sch, till 4;30. LOL. so yea. then got home, took a bath, met baby at bedok interchange. then went to mcdonalds at bdk resevoir. bought and took away. then walked to baby's house busstop. took bus home. so practically, today i had a blast. hahaha!

I Love You Shiya(:

010409

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Valencia N. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 4, 2009 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Valencia N. said...

HEHEHE. Thanks for saving us huh.
I love you too baby.

And,
why put that photo?!

:O

May 4, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home