Monday, May 25, 2009

25.05.09

hello people of the world! i am back!~
hahaha.

so woke up at 7:30 am.
though i slept at 4-.-
the moment i opened my eyes, texted baby.
was surprised that she replied my message so fast cause she slept late too.
haha. tootpid problem.


then smsed till 9 am. that was when we started doing our e-learning stuff.
people ask to do e-learning, baby went youtubing, funneh huh?
hahaha. bon qui qui~
then after a while, webcam with her. for the first time seh!
and i got to see her morning face. hehehehee!
but sadly, she also got to see my *doinkdoink* hair.TSK!
but nevermind lah. sooner or later she will still see what.
hahahahaha!
then without me knowing, she screenshot some of my tootpid face.
hahahahhaa. oh, including my brother ah.

the naughty yet adorable brother of mine.

after that, at 12 plus, rushed to the toilet to take a bath.
went out at 1 plus i think.
waited for bus. the weather was freakingly hot lah.
then met them at bedok inter.
for the 2nd time i think, i was late.
hahahahaha! but not bad. 2 times only.
hahahaha.

we went to, The Cathay!

woohoow! hahahaha.
watched Night At The Museum 2
it was funny lah.
hahahahaha.
but before watching the movie, we went to plaza singapura to have our so called BRUNCH(breakfast+lunch)

after the movie ended, i decided, to waste more time, as we had alot of time more to baby's tuition, to take buses to pasir ris. yes, buses. 16, then 12.
haha. it really is a good time waster u know?
u people should do it sometime, if u guys wanna waste time.
hahaha!
then we reached pasir ris
at about 6:30.
so we decided to stop one bus stop before b's tuition centre and walk there slowly.
it was still early, so sat at the void deck, play some weird bottle cap game.
hahaha! it was fun lah. i swear.
then after that, tried to call some puttytats.
but too bad, the puttytats ran away upon seeing me.
know why? maybe cause im a lion lah.
thats why. too big and huge. the KING of all nature. hahaha!
then reluctently, b went for her tuition.
hahaha.

in all, I HAD A BLAST TODAY! I SWEAR!

and to baby, this is for you

i know i may not be the best boyfriend there is;
i know i have given u quite a number of unhappiness;
i know i have been temperamental;

but i know, i would be the perfect boyfriend, for you that is;
even if i cant be perfect, i would try to be as close as perfect;
maybe out of 100%, i would try to be 99.999999%;
mark my words babygirl;
i promise to make you happy, from now, till forever;

this is my oath to you;
im going to play my part, and i hope you play yours;
like the saying goes, it takes two hands to clap;

but, and let me say again, BUT if you were to leave me;
i don't know what is going to happen to me;
b, my love for you goes stronger and stronger each day;
and if you are no longer by my side, the strong side of me will just run and hide;
i swear baby;
you are just different;

therefore, I, Abdul Thaqif, promise to love and take care of Ng Shiya, till eternity;
hopefully, if god permits, till death do us part;
i love you babygirl;
i really do;

[baby, i meant every single word i wrote. believe me]

010409

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home