Tuesday, September 22, 2009

22.09.09

heyya guys..
im just feeling blissful now.
i have a great girlfriend, family and real friends.
(i thought i had some REAL ones LAST TIME) haha!
i feel happy that the people around me makes me who i am now.
i dont know why i feel like blogging about this anyway.
my family, especially mama.
she has been giving me support both emotionally and financially.
im greatful to have a mama like her.
my dad, supports me in everything i do, esp music.
my brothers, well, they are my joy at home.
my uncles and aunts, they have been good to me.
to uncle wayne, thanks for giving me stuffs recently.
i really dont know what got into you. hahaha!
to boma and bompa, my grandaunt and grandunc.
they have been behind my back for all my life.
they have been very supportive of me being with my beloved girlfriend.
aunty mini and unc faizal, thanks for being there for me and my family too.
as for amad, my cousin, thanks for being irritating and annoying.
i like bullying you.
and for the rest of my family members, thanks alot k.
too long to mention anything too. ahaha.

for my friends, thanks for being there with me.
for being my listening ear when am down.
for sticking with me through thick and thin.
for being true to me. not being other things.
as for those who happen to read, and is guilty or
whatnot, go to hell. lol..

lastly, to my beloved, one and only sweetheart, shiya.
thanks for being friends with me at the start, when i
started to text you and stuff. thanks for being my lover.
thanks for loving me. thanks for lending me a shoulder
to cry on in time of need. thanks for teaching me what
is true love. thanks for guiding me in my studies.
thanks for giving me moral support. thanks for being
able to put up with my nonsense each and everyday.
lastly, thanks for wanting to be a part of me..

well, i have mentioned half of what i have been
wanting to say for a long long time. hope you
guys, i mean those who are reding this right now,
to not be bored and sleep on my post.
hahaha. if not, i will feel sad.

last but not least, i'll end my post, as per usual, by saying

I LOVE YOU, SHIYA ! ! !

`010409

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHEY, first time hor you say thank you for the things around you, veli good. Takecare kering :D

September 22, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home