Sunday, September 13, 2009

13.09.09

hey guys.
its been long since i blogged properly.
haha. been lazy and busy at the same time.
prelims really around the corner.
guess what? i have not been revising much.
pull up my socks, and go for the mini war.
hahaha.
maths(gaah)
humans(gaah)
science(not so gaah)
mothertongue(wakaka)
english(so so)
art(gaah)
well, those are the subjects that i'll be sitting
for the prelims and upcoming O's.
am not going to waste my 2nd time re-taking my O's.
its time for me to level up and get out of that school.
hahaha. however, this is a promise to myself..
i wont make friends affect my studies. well, not friends.
i dont know what to call that kind of people.
hahaha. good for nothing? naah. they've been good.
LAST TIME. haha.
*cant wait for the reaction of people in school tomorrow*
things like this just spreads like wildfire. hahaha.
now i post, tomorrow morning news will spread. fast aint it?
hahaha.
now my freaking iphone is giving me problems.
it cant start-up. gaah.
problems just keeps on piling up huh?
well, this is life.
hahaha.
fights? had enough of it.
goodnight people~



i love you, shiya

`010409

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home