Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24.06.09

heyy guys..
soo.. lets talk about..
..
..
..
hmm..
..
..
school..
school? yea school..

soo.. school is re-opening soon.
well, i dont mind it being re-opened.
but the homework is really killing me.
actually, its my fault also lah..
who asked me not to start doing them early?
who ask me to lose the papers?
and its all, my, fault. hahaha.

and my ss teacher said
"Thaqif, you are going to stayback till 7 pm everyday after school, if you were to fail your ss prelims"...
woah.. those words really haunt me man..
ahaha. scary seh!
and guess what people?
I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SS!
hahahaa!
thats the shit right there man..
woah.. can die can die..
its okay.. gonna get help soon from sayang..
hahaha.

lets end the topic about school now..
lets talk about...
hmmm..

a watch?
yea! a watch!
hahhaha.
i want a new watch!
hahaha.
i want a casual one.
blahblahblahblahblah..
cant ask mama for a watch, cause she got me
something else already.
hahahaha..
so, no other options..
wait till watches drops from the sky!
YAY!!
hahahaha..

klah, im talking crap now.
goodnyte and goodbye!

i love you, shiya

`010409

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home