Saturday, June 20, 2009

20.06.09

hello people of the world!
im backkkk!~
hahaha.

so.. about my trip..
hmm.. it was good..
spent 5 days 4 nights in malaysia.
spent my 1st night in KL.
so my flight was at night, so reached kl at about 11pm.

2nd day, took a flight from KL, to Langkawi.
spent 3 days 2 nights there.
went snorkeling, and the view there, was BEAUTIFUL!
i took alot alot alot of pictures. will upload them soon.
not too soon as i dont know how to transfer pictures from
my new camera into my mac.

on the 4th day, took a flight back to KL.
reach KL at about noon, then checked in our service apartment,
then went SHOPPING! lol
didnt buy much though. nothing attracted my attention.
shopped till night. bought some stuffs.

then on the last day, headed back home.
my flight was at night though.
and it was delayed. supposed to depart at 10pm,
due to some problems, it was delayed to 10:45 pm.
gaah.

i missed baby's voice badly, and really wanted to hear her voice soon.
too bad, had to wait for another 45 freaking minutes to talk to her.

then the moment i reached the airport,
after going through the custom check,
i straightaway called my sayang.

went out after retrieving my luggage.
guess what?
i got the shock of my life!
someone patted me on the back.
the moment i turned, WALAAA!
it was baby!
hahaha! i was too shocked lah.
then i looked beside her, saw candy and adrian.
woah. i was sooo thrilled to see them.
and it was at 12 am.
woah. ahahaha.
talked to them for a while, then i had to go.
candy's dad sent shiya home.
"thanks candy's dad". lol!
i really didnt expect them to come.
hahaha.
but i was overjoyed to see them.
especially my sayang. my naughty, smelly little booboo.
hahaha.

got home, settled down, then talked to booboo otp.
we said that we were gonna talk for a short while,
we ended up finished talking at 4 plus.
we talked for 2 and a half hours.
hahahahaha!
thats normal lah. we always say wanna talk for a short while,
but would end up talking for hours.
its hard to put down the phone lah.
and know what? she KISSED ME THRU THE PHONE!
hahahaha:P

and to you,
somehow i thought u would come and see me too.
but you didnt. haha.
but its okay. no hard feelings anyway.


i love you, shiya

`010409

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Valencia N. said...

surprise babyboy! :D

June 20, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home