Saturday, October 24, 2009

babygirl's 17th birthday.

sayang,
first of all, i would like to wish you happy 17th birthday!
may all your wishes come true.

sayang,
i remembered the first time i laid my eyes on you..
you were walking on the side walk along esso..
i could still vividly remember..
if i could rewind time and have it being played again
in slow-motion, i would.
let me try and visualize it in slow-motion.
when the wind blew, your hair swinged swiftly..
your huge, beautiful eyes were sparkling..
i won't lie sayang, u made me turned my head,
even though papa was driveing at quite a fast speed,
my head turned even faster.
that was when i first laid my eyes on you.

for a few months, i kept thinking of you.
it was an on and off thingy because i was not sure
if i was able to get to know you and stuff..

then i remembered,
sometime in March, i had a conversation with Willson..
he asked me what i was doing..
and my reply was " i'm waiting for Shiya to text me lah"..
then i added " if she were to text me, pigs can fly lah sia!"
Willson just laughed.. i know he also think so lah..

guess what people?!
a few days later, YOU texted me b!
yes you!
hahaha!
i was like so freaking happy!
you texted me saying some stuffs.
i replied in a cool manner..
but you don't know that at that point of time,
i was jumping like a mad man!
only god knows how happy i was.
i act cool ah b... you don't know..
hahaha!!

then we started texting, like everyday..
i would start texting you from 5pm onwards.
then a few days later, we went out on a "double date"
i got to know you more..
you played hard to get though..
but i like it! it's a challenge right?

then i remembered,31st of March, we went to have our
lunch at Mcdonalds.
remember Bao Jin?
hahaha! later that night,
we talked on the phone.. we had our serious talk and stuff..
i asked you something about having a boyfriend and stuff..
i was hinting hinting at you already right? you should know lah..
at 12:30...
that was when i asked you..
i said " shiya, would you be my girlfriend?"..
you took a deep breath, and said "hmm..yes..."
the moment you open your mouth to say yes,
i was like jumping on my bed already!
i mean, it was like a dream come true!
i never imagined being able to be with you..
not even to be able to talk to you..
but hey! you are my girlfriend already!
you won't know how i felt b..
however, if you were to reject me,
i would say "APRIL FOOL!"
that was my back-up plan! hahaha!
`010409

on the 4th of April,
we went to the zoo..
hehe.. first outing after being an item..

on the 1st of May,
we went to the beach with some of our friends..
your first give to me, was catbury black forest chocolate.
i wonder how you knew i like that.. hmm..
still wondering...

on the 1st of June,
we went to vivo city..
i told you that at times, i could not feel
your love for me..
i told you that when we were having ice cream an b&j..
that was when i had an open talk with you, b..
i have never openly talked to anyone about my insecurities you know b?
yes, i do tell them how i feel, but they only know it to a certain extent.
i feel so comfortable with you..
i just do..

till now baby, i feel comfortable with you..
i have never decreased my love for you..
it is the contrast..
i love you more and more each day..
i'll never stop loving you..
till the day i die...
i hope you will love me forever too b..

baby, im not going to call you to wish you..
i want you to see me wish you..
go to my youtube channel.
go see for yourself.
:p
GO NOW!

alright now, i got to do something else..

i love you, shiya

`010409

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home