Saturday, August 1, 2009

01.08.09

we might not be exchanging messages due to sleepyness.
but i wanna tell you what i have learnt since the day we were together.

this post will be solely for my girlfriend.

i have learnt that-
1) you never fail to make me smile
2) you have always believed in me
3) you are patient
4) you never give up easily
5) you are stubborn
6) you are smelly(JUST JOKING!)
and the list goes on and on.

baby, everytime we fight, fear would haunt me.
you would not know. i don't show.
when i show my moody look, the fact is, i didn't
mean anything.
on the outside, it surfaced my anger.
but you don't know how i feel on the inside.
but the ironic thing about us is,
everytime we fight, we would be in better terms with
each other. ironic much?

i am sorry to have made you cry.
i really am. i didn't mean to.
b, trust me. i love you. a lot. so much. i swear.
i have never doubted your love for me.
i really have not.
so b, don't doubt my love for you.

4 seconds
4 minutes
4 hours
4 days
4 weeks
4 months
4 years
4 ever

i'll end my post here.

i love you, shiya

`010409

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home